We are currently looking to recruit a Residential Property Manager to join our Portfolio Asset Management team on a full time basis. This role is a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 12 months.
- We are looking for a dynamic individual with a strong career history within Residential Property Management, having a good solid background in this area.
- The role will be dealing with the management of a large portfolio of residential properties under the instruction of a some large Corporate Landlords, and will involve not only day to day management duties but the management of the portfolio as a whole to ensure the most cost effective and efficient handling of our client`s investment.
- You will be responsible for liaising with tenants, landlords, contractors via telephone, email and letter, whilst maintaining excellent records and managing your own workload.
- The role includes arranging any necessary repairs in line with mandated instructions, overseeing tenancy renewals, property visits, safety inspections and all aspects of the general day to day management, reporting on a variety of KPIs and SLAs set with our Client and reporting to the Property Department Manager of the PAM team regarding the running of the portfolio, whilst always looking to make efficiencies and improvements to assist our Client.
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience in managing residential rental properties and be an excellent communicator, being practised in delivering exceptional customer service in a fast paced role.
- Due to the requirement to supply management information and reports to our Client on a regular basis, a high standard in written English is essential and a high level of competency in the Microsoft Office suite is also required