Finders Keepers are a leading letting agency across Oxfordshire with a dedication to professionalism and quality service within the property industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join the successful Bricks and Mortar team in Oxford.
The main purpose of this role is to plan and organise small projects for the upgrade and modernisation of buildings to ensure that work is carried out to the required standards and within agreed budgets and timescales.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare specifications, obtain quotes and negotiate contracts for minor projects
- Manage small to medium size projects through to conclusion, overseeing quality of work and ensuring deadlines are met and within agreed budget
- Contribute towards income targets by maximising profitability of projects and developing leads
- Maintain quality contractor list, recruiting new contractors as and when necessary
- Manage relationship with contractors, monitoring quality standards and regularly monitor pay rates to ensure Bricks & Mortar offer competitive value for money
- Ensure that the offices receive assistance with contractor services for minor projects that they manage themselves
- Liaise with other Finders Keepers teams on joint projects as appropriate
- Research and keep up to date material choices for kitchens and bathrooms
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Project management experience, preferably in building or property related industry
- Genuine interest in property or property related degree
- Detail oriented with proven planning and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation