Do you have a talent for building strong and enduring relationships with both customers and clients? Are you driven by surpassing your targets and have a keen eye for detail? Are you passionate about growing your business, developing yourself and possess an entrepreneurial spirit? If so then our Lettings Negotiator role is the next step in your career.
As the UK`s largest property services group, we have unparalleled coverage of the UK property market, we are uniquely placed to support customers across the residential and commercial property markets. We`re not content just to be the largest player in the market; we`re also determined to transform the industry. To achieve this, we need great people who are passionate about excellent customer service and want to be part of this journey
Our London business now has more than 250 branches, trading under 20 brands. We are currently recruiting across a few of our key London brands including: Hamptons, John D Wood & Co., Greene & Co., Hetheringtons and Bairstow Eves.
- Work closely with the Lettings Manager to identify new business opportunities and maximise them.
- Generate quality leads and referrals ensuring they are dynamically followed up and converted.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the local market place thus gaining an advantage over our competitors.
- Ensuring that all instructions/documentation is presented to the highest standard to prospective Tenants.
- Ensuring that all financial targets are met and are exceeded on a monthly basis.
- Managing customer feedback effectively, reviewing that feedback and ensuring we are driving our service levels higher and higher.
- Pro-actively managing, maintaining and developing relationships with both Landlords and Tenants.
- Pro-actively ensuring that all written communications adhere to relevant legislation.