We are looking to recruit a Property Assistant to join our residential property management team on a full time basis.
- Assisting the property management team with the management of a large portfolio of residential properties.
- Provideadministrative support to the property management team by fielding incoming calls, updating inventories, administering the inspections of the portfolio.
- Responsible for liaising with tenants, landlord, contractors via telephone, email and letter, whilst maintaining excellent records and managing your own workload.
- Dealing with utility companies, arranging any necessary repairs, property visits and inspections, pre-tenancy checks.
- Manage a small portfolio of properties, which will increase with time and experience.
This is a great opportunity and would suit someone with a face to face customer service background looking to get into the property industry or someone who has experience of property management administration who wants to make the next step towards a career as a Property Manager. A high standard of written English is essential and a high level of competency in the Microsoft Office suite is also required.
Arrange a Survey
Please choose an option below...