At Gascoigne-Pees, we pride ourselves on having some of the best staff in the business, combined with a strict recruitment and development policy to ensure the highest standards. Our highly trained and dedicated negotiators will get the best price for your property, having the experience and local area knowledge required to make your property sale, purchase or let a success.
Due to the excellent location of our branches throughout South West London and Surrey, you can find local expertise in every office, with each member of staff passionate about their area.
- Conducting viewings and letting properties
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Providing applicants and landlord with regular feedback
- Facilitating a let through to move in
- Assisting with business generation
- Various ad-hoc administration office duties
- Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to seek and retain business
Our dynamic Lettings Negotiators are the face of the business and assist the Branch Manager in developing and growing the business.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- A strong customer focus
- Desire to meet and exceed targets - Self-motivation with a `can do` attitude
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
- Arithmetic and English competence
- Full UK driving licence
The role and the company will bring other benefits such as training, career development and progression opportunities within the office and throughout the company. We are looking for individuals to maintain the high standards we pride ourselves on while pushing the business forward to expand and grow even further. Lettings experience is not necessary as we are looking for the right personality and a "can do" attitude to join our team. * Countrywide Residential Lettings were awarded Employer of the Year at The Negotiator Awards 2014
Arrange a Survey
Please choose an option below...