Fixed Term Contract
To assist in the efficient running and development of the branch, in conjunction with the Branch Manager by maximising the overall income and profitability of your branch.
Responsibilities & Duties:
Whilst the following provides a description of the tasks to be undertaken by the Administrator, there will be requirements for the individual to undertake some other duties that are essential to the smooth running of the office. These must be mutually agreed between the Administrator and the Branch Manager:
- Receiving incoming post and distributing post and invoices
- Checking invoices to ensure they have not already been processed (avoiding duplicate errors)
- Checking utility invoices for brought forward balances (to make sure all brought forward amounts are already invoiced and on the system)
- Checking invoices for correct client name, etc.
- Scanning invoices and filing when required
- Answering the telephone and taking messages and/or answering general queries
- Obtain quotations (non urgent and non H&S works only)
- Source local contractors
- Produce and send work orders
- Preparing post to be sent
- Sending pre-prepared budget packs to Lasermail once the Property Manager has prepared documents
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- Previous experience in the property field
- Experience of mail merge
Salary Range & Benefits:
- Under one roof employee discount scheme
- 22 days holiday
- Supported ongoing industry training and personal development.
Arrange a Survey
Please choose an option below...