Tenancy Coordinator - Fixed Term Contract ( Maternity cover)
Finders Keepers, part of Countrywide, UK`s Largest Lettings, Estate Agency and Financial Services Group, with over 1300 branches across England, Scotland and Wales, and Employer of the Year* are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join the team as a Tenancy Co-ordinator.
The successful applicant will be an integral part of the highly-motivated lettings team, working within a long established, busy and successful office in Central Oxford.
We require an individual who is professional, methodical and organised, who can demonstrate excellent attention to detail and will help maintain the exceptional levels of customer service we pride ourselves on.
- Administration of tenancies, ensuring all lets proceed to move-in swiftly, smoothly and compliantly
- Managing the tenant referencing process
- Maintain the property register
- Business generation activities
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, branch staff, property management, accounts to ensure all lets commence and conclude effectively
- Providing support to a busy team
- General office duties including filing, archiving, scanning and typing
- Efficient and well organised with a keen eye for detail
- Confident with a professional approach
- Excellent standard of communication
- Have a good level of IT knowledge, especially Microsoft Office
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Able to work well in a pressurised office environment and with a team
The right candidate will thrive in this fun yet challenging role and we are looking for individuals to maintain the high standards we pride ourselves on while pushing the business forward to expand and grow even further.
The role will bring other benefits such as training, career development and progression opportunities within the area and throughout the company.
Arrange a Survey
Please choose an option below...