"An accomplished data scientist & SME with a clear affinity for the application of data science to commercial challenges. Strong intellect combined with commercial `smarts` to identify opportunities for commercial data innovation & exploitation."
The Data SME will:
- Be an expert in data analysis, customer insight and best practice knowledge of mapping, visualisation (including the mathematical approaches relevant to big data) and the use of relevant technology and software.
- Be comfortable with the applications which drive customer intelligence, the Data SME will bring a proven record of advancing the data exploitation agenda in organisations in change, with senior executive/leadership stakeholders. Experience of agile delivery and continuous improvement is also a necessity.
- Have proven broad experience of information management and customer analytics gained in a B2C & B2B context.
- Hold solid experience of open source data analytics - delivering innovative solutions from proprietary and external data sources.
- Be able to demonstrate authoritative knowledge on relevant industry perspectives in order to drive improved insight, through data and analytics led businesses decision-making.
- Bring a proficiency in analysing, summarising, and simplifying various sources of complex technical, transactional and market information held by Countrywide and its partners.
Arrange a Survey
Please choose an option below...