Finders Keepers are a leading letting agency across Oxfordshire with a dedication to professionalism and quality service within the property industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join the successful Central Oxford team on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for the management of a portfolio of properties to ensure a high level of tenant and landlord satisfaction.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage relationships with landlords and tenants, ensuring first class service delivered at all times
- Prepare properties for letting, organise inventory, ensure pre-tenancy photographs are taken and documented
- Conduct check-ins and check-outs, ensuring relevant forms are signed, and ensuring timely refunds of tenant deposits
- Deal with and oversee insurance claims when necessary
- Commission any necessary maintenance, renovation and refurbishment work required to maintain properties to the expected standards, and monitor any such work to ensure it is carried out
- Ensure effective linkage and communication with other departments including letting and accounts
- Recruit and control the quality of contractors for repairs and minor maintenance
- Identify and capitalise on any new business opportunities to increase stock levels on your portfolio, either by additional investments or identifying properties that your landlords have with other agencies
- Ensure rent is paid on all managed properties
- Provide out of hours emergency cover on a rota system, dealing with emergency calls as appropriate
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Experience dealing with the public in a face to face customer service role
- Genuine interest in property or property related degree
- Detail oriented with proven planning and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Full clean manual driving license is a must
Arrange a Survey
Please choose an option below...