Finders Keepers are a leading letting agency across Oxfordshire with a dedication to professionalism and quality service within the property industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Specialist to join the successful East Oxford team based in Headington..
The main purpose of this role is to let a portfolio of properties in order to meet agreed sales targets and key business objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Screen and match applicants, arrange and conduct viewings, negotiate terms and close the let
- Manage the relationship with landlord, maintaining contact at all times
- Marketing and promoting properties to let and photographs via advertising, website, portals and window displays
- Capitalise on potential prospects to ensure the constant flow of new business and properties to the office portfolio
- To nurture and develop new business opportunities and contacts within local business community to facilitate letting of the portfolio and to increase stock level wherever possible
- Attend and contribute to morning meetings ensuring that they are energetic and focused
- Assist team members with proposed rent increases in conjuction with advice from Property Management Department
- Check the tenancy documentation (tenancy agreement, first account, direct debit instructions, book inventory and check-in)
- Complete the sign and pay appointments
- Ensure effective linkage and communication with property management, accounts and other FindersKeepers departments
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Minimum one year experience in sales/letting agency
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Thorough knowledge of company services
Arrange a Survey
Please choose an option below...