Sales Case Handler
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Property Sales Case handler to join our successful asset management business based in Bracknell on a full time, permanent basis.
Working within a team you will be in charge of a portfolio of properties located across the UK with the objective of selling each property for the best price possible in the shortest time scale. You will be dealing with all sorts of different property and values in this highly rewarding and important role within the business.
You will build great relationships with estate agents and our client`s solicitors from initial instruction and valuation through to agreeing offers and sales chasing to completion of the sale. You will be in frequent communication with our corporate clients and manage any maintenance requirement through liaison with our in-house maintenance team.
Working to high standards you will take personal pride in negotiating the highest price on each property as if it were your own; contributing to the overall team result with a focus on high ethical standards and quality assurance. You will be part of a successful team within an established and progressive business working with clients from a mix of many of the UK`s leading financial organisations, developers and property investment businesses.
You will work within a guiding framework set out by our client and supported by a modern case management system with sophisticated work flows to ensure each property is sold for the highest price in the shortest time possible.
- Oversight of the pre-market process liaising with our in-house maintenance team to ensure each property is well presented, secure and in a condition fit for marketing in accordance with each client`s requirements.
- Reviewing selected estate agents to ensure their suitability for marketing on each property.
- Obtaining market appraisals from estate agents and professional valuations from surveyors in order to determine an initial asking price and achievable price in a summary written recommendation.
- Keeping in regular telephone contact with your chosen estate agent and through your communication and questioning skills assess their on-going effectiveness; and where necessary agree price reductions or instruct an alternate estate agent to achieve a successful sale.
- You will be responsible for the approval of the estate agents on-line advertising i.e. Rightmove & Zoopla to ensure each property is accurately described and depicted with good quality photographs.
- Accurately recording and negotiating offers with estate agents to obtain the highest price possible from each purchaser and assessing their ability to proceed.
- To accept, reject or refer to client each offer dependent on price, time on market, their ability to proceed financially and client mandate.
- Through effective communication with the estate agent, conveyance solicitor and any associated 3rd party progress each sale to exchange of contracts within agreed time frames.
- Manage all costs accurately throughout the sales period and to only authorise essential expenditure so that costs are minimised across the portfolio.
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus
- Exclusive company discounts including access to our award winning Under One Roof Scheme
- Training & development
- Modern light & airy office premises with on-site cafe and activities
- On-site parking facilities
Arrange a Survey
Please choose an option below...