Trusted for Generations, we have specialised in residential property in London for more than 140 years. Our employees are passionate, highly professional and well-trained, with a thorough understanding of the property market in their local area. We have a track record of success in marketing at a national and international level, with over half of our business coming through referral and recommendation.
About the Role
The role of Lettings Negotiator based inBattersea will be responsible for:
- Conducting viewings and letting properties
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Providing applicants and landlord with regular feedback
- Facilitating a let through to move in
- Assisting with business generation
- Various ad-hoc administration office duties
- Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to seek and retain business
Qualifications & Experience
The successful Lettings Negotiator based in Battersea will have the following attributes;
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- A strong customer focus
- Desire to meet and exceed targets - Self-motivation with a `can do` attitude
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
- Arithmetic and English competence
- Full UK driving licence
Why join us?
At John D Wood & Co. our passion for property and strong focus on people set us apart. We don`t see buying, selling, renting and letting as processes - for us, they`re all about important, life-changing moments. This is why we empower our people to create exceptional experiences. The size and scale of our business will open up huge opportunities for you, whether you want to broaden your skills by taking on a different role or progress upwards to take on more and more responsibility. Meanwhile, the fact that we`re always highly responsive to change makes this an incredibly exciting and inspiring place to develop your career.
We offer full induction training as well as support for your on-going development and progression. That will include informal training programmes as well as more structured learning initiatives. It`s all about making sure you get the satisfaction you need to be at your best.
Why work with us?
When you join John D Wood & Co. we will train, develop and support you to become the best you can possibly be. We offer new starter induction programs, which provide a mixture of classroom, on the job and online training.
In addition to this, we offer each role level the opportunity to work towards gaining a professional, recognised qualification should you wish to do so. We also have a whole host of additional optional development courses available to our teams, as well as:
- Fantastic earning potential and company car / car allowance
- Generous holiday allowance starting at 23 days increasing to 30 (length of service depending) The opportunity to work under successful and highly sought after Directors
- Work life balance with 5 day weeks: 8:45am - 6pm Monday - Friday and Saturday rota
- Team recognition and awards
- Flexible working - we are open to conversations
- You`ll be entitled to our award winning `Under one Roof` discount scheme offering staff along with their family & friends excellent discounted property services
Please do include your achievements within your CV as part of your application.
Arrange a Survey
Please choose an option below...