Senior Sales Negotiator
Senior Sales Negotiator
This is where a key becomes a milestone.
Here at Countrywide, property is all about creating moments that matter. Handing over the keys to that all-important first home, helping a retired couple to downsize â" and everything in between. As a Senior Sales Negotiator with us, youâll be at the heart of all of that. Youâll create seamless experiences that put our customerâs front and centre. In return, weâll give you everything you need to hone your skills and progress your career. This is your opportunity to make every property more than a home â" to be part of some of the most important decisions in peopleâs lives.
About the role
Youâll carry out viewings for our sales properties, always looking for new opportunities to help our customers through our other products and services. Youâll also oversee, support and develop the wider Sales team. Youâre someone who loves the buzz that comes from creating life-changing moments, and your passion will shine through when youâre greeting people in the branch, answering the phone or going out and about to different properties. Across everything you do, youâll need to work in line with our compliance requirements. And because youâll be a role model for others, you can expect to deputise for your manager too.
- Youâll need to bring extensive knowledge of the geographic area youâll be working in, along with excellent customer service and sales skills.
- You should be a clear and professional communicator â" as good at listening to others as you are at speaking with them.
- Strong organisation, planning and problem-solving skills are a must and, like everyone here, youâll need to be self-aware, a great team player and always looking to work in collaboration with your customers as well as your colleagues.
- Weâll also want to see the kind of energy and drive it takes to deliver results, and a people first approach.
- Youâll demonstrate sound judgement and your resilience means you see setbacks not as obstacles, but as opportunities.
- Previous Estate Agency experience would be desirable but not essential.
- A full driving licence is essential.
Why join us?
At Countrywide, our passion for property and strong focus on people set us apart. We don`t see buying, selling, renting and letting as processes - for us, they`re all about important, life-changing moments. Which is why we empower our people to create exceptional experiences. The size and scale of our business will open up huge opportunities for you, whether you want to broaden your skills by taking on a different role or progress upwards to take on more and more responsibility. Meanwhile, the fact that we`re always highly responsive to change makes this an incredibly exciting and inspiring place to develop your career.
We are committed to developing our colleagues and to providing the highest quality service to our customers. The government is currently introducing regulation to the property industry which will require that all estate agency and letting colleagues hold a qualification in their specialist area (sales or lettings). In order to develop our colleagues, provide a high quality service and work towards regulation, all colleagues who join us are required to hold the a Level 3 qualification in their specialist area (sales or lettings). If you don`t already have this qualification you will be required to study for it, and Countrywide will support you to achieve the required standards
Make it more than a home. Apply now.
Arrange a Survey
Please choose an option below...