Finders Keepers are a leading letting agency across Oxfordshire with a dedication to professionalism and quality service within the property industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join the successful Bricks & Mortar team .
The main purpose of the job is to plan and organise small to medium size projects for the upgrade and modernisation of buildings and to ensure that work is carried out to the required standards and within agreed budgets and timescales.
- To fulfil our obligations to our Clients as per our Terms of Business and Services Brochure
- Prepare project specifications, obtain quotes, produce accurate estimate for the client and negotiate the contract with the most suitable contractors
- Manage small to medium projects through to conclusion, overseeing quality of work, ensuring deadlines are met and are within the agreed budgets
- Contribute towards meeting Bricks & Mortar income targets by maximising profitability of projects
- Manage quality contractor list, recruiting new contractors as and when necessary, manage relationship with contractors, ensuring quality standards are being met.
- Ensure Bricks and Mortar is visible to local architects and surveyors and develop and maintain relationships with them
Skills & Experience required:
- Project management experience in the building industry, preferably in the domestic sector
- Proven experience in project managing small to medium size projects
- Site management experience
- Prince 2 Project Management or similar qualification
- Detail oriented with proven planning and organisational skills
If this sounds like the role for you please apply!
Arrange a Survey
Please choose an option below...