Property Department Manager
Finders Keepers are a leading letting agency across Oxfordshire with a dedication to professionalism and quality service within the property industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Department Manager to join the successful Banbury office..
The main purpose of this role is to direct and control the day to day operation of the property management department in order to meet key business objectives
- To fulfil our obligations to our Clients as per our Terms of Business and Services Brochure.
- To deliver and comply with Red Ink Policy.
- Supervise day-to-day operations of property management department to ensure effective cover and high level of customer service is maintained
- To provide first class service to landlords and tenants at all times
- Manage own portfolio of properties
- Act as role model to members of property management department
- Identify and capitalise on any new business opportunities to increase stock levels on your portfolio, either by additional investments or identifying properties that your landlords have with other agencies.
- Manage and coach all property management staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained to carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Commission any necessary renovation and refurbishment work required to maintain properties to the expected standards, and monitor any such work to ensure that it is carried out to the required standard and within the agreed budget.
- To keep LL deficits for your portfolio to the bare minimum - do not authorise expenditure on and LL account that will take it into deficit.
- Ensure effective linkage and communication with letting, accounts, Decorum & Bricks & Mortar
- Working with B&M to ensure all managed properties have valid safety reports
- In conjunction with Bricks & Mortar, recruit and control the quality of contractors for repairs and minor maintenance
- Overall responsibility for ensuring rent is paid on all managed properties
- Authorise the bi-weekly supplier payments
- Manage property sales
- Assist Office Manager to produce annual departmental budgets and monthly statistics
- Provide out of hours emergency cover on a rota system, dealing with emergency calls as appropriate.
Experience & Skill Required:
- Minimum three years experience in property/project management or related industry
- Experience of managing teams of people
- Proven planning and organisational skills
- Experience of dealing with contractors
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Strong legal knowledge via NFOPP Technical Award qualification
Should this role be of interest please apply!
Arrange a Survey
Please choose an option below...