Letting Department Manager
Finders Keepers are a leading letting agency across Oxfordshire with a dedication to professionalism and quality service within the property industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Letting Department Manager to join the successful Central Oxford team..
The main purpose of this role is to direct and control the day to day operation of the letting department in order to meet agreed targets and business objectives.
- Supervise day to day operations of the letting department
- Work alongside the Office Manager with a specific responsibility to develop a plan and strategy to attract new landlords and properties
- Keep in touch with changing market conditions and be prompt to adjust letting activities accordingly
- To provide first class service to Landlords and Tenants promoting success through recommendation
- Nurture and develop new business opportunities
- Conduct market appraisal appointments effectvely selling the advantages of Finders Keepers
- Responsbility for local marketing
- Manage and coach letting staff to ensure they are appropriately motivated and trained
Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 years experience in residential letting agency
- Excellent track record in achieving targets
- Experience of managing teams of people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong legal knowledge via PropertyMark Level 3 Technical Award
- Clean driving licence
Should this role be of interest please apply!
Arrange a Survey
Please choose an option below...