Summer Property Assistants
We are looking to recruit a number of Letting/Property Assistants to join our residential property management team in ourOxford office for a short term contract to cover the summer period.
- Assisting the letting and property management teams with the letting and management of a large portfolio of residential properties.
- Provide administrative support by fielding incoming calls, updating inventories, administering the inspections of the portfolio, updating databases, applicant management, dealing with applicants and carrying out viewings.
- Responsible for liaising with tenants, landlord, contractors via telephone, email and letter, whilst maintaining excellent records and managing your own workload.
- Dealing with utility companies, arranging any necessary repairs, property visits and inspections, pre-tenancy checks.
- Manage a small portfolio of properties, which will increase with time and experience.
- Face to face customer service background looking to get into the property industry or people who have experience of property management and letting administration
- A high standard of written communication English is essential
- High level of competency in the Microsoft Office suite is also required
- A clean manual driving licence is als a must
Arrange a Survey
Please choose an option below...