Post Completion Associate
Post Completion Associate
up to £24,000 DOE
Country & Capital Property Law are a leading law firm with an ambition to grow their business and their existing team based in Beaconsfield.
You will be an invaluable member of the Conveyancing team, providing a comprehensive and quality service to both our customers and colleagues following the legal completion of all conveyancing matters across a number of high net worth properities.
- To understand and operate the Company`s conveyancing case management system and to be able to prepare all forms and letters on that system accordingly, or generate your own letters, where appropriate.
- Deal with all applications at HM Land Registry and follow on tasks raised by customers, other lawyers and third parties.
- Chase Certificates of Compliance and any other documentation to apply for registration.
- Review title deeds including resolving queries.
- Responsible for collating files from legal teams, review and store of the file, review and scan of title deeds, resolve DS1 emails. The printing and collation of documents.
- Responsible for liaising with the Lawyers and Conveyancing Executives to manage and respond to requisitions raised by the HM Land Registry.
- Understanding and interpretation of Redemption, Completion Statements and Invoices.
- Understanding of the Ledger and Disbursement Screens in order to manage any balances at the end of a transaction.
- To be able to make and receive telephone calls with all or any of our customers, OL and 3rd parties.
- To manage and react to daily post and e-faxes.
- Keeping an Audit of all Post completion files to include information of key dates such priority dates, when applications have been submitted to HM Land Registry, if requisitions have been raised, when applications will be cancelled etc.
- Other duties to assist the Lawyers of the business with progressing both active and post completion files
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to deliver excellent service to customers, colleagues and third parties
- Ability to attain a sound knowledge of the Company`s procedures to avoid fraud and negligence
- Solid IT skills enabling competent use of a case management system
- Experience within a conveyancing role would be an advantage
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly organised and proactive management of workflow, emails and post
- An understanding of ledger entries and invoices
- Excellent team working skills
Arrange a Survey
Please choose an option below...