Sales Negotiator - Estate Agent
Sales Negotiator: Estate Agency
We`re Taylors. We’re part of Countrywide, the UK`s largest Property Services group and we`re proud to have a proven record in what we do.
Countrywide is `home` to around 10,000 professionals, operating over 50 of the best known lettings and estate agency brands across the entire UK. That`s a network of around 600 offices that sell a property every 2.2 minutes and let a property every 2 minutes!!
It`s safe to say that our colleagues are a national team of experts; with plenty of support in personal development and career progression (where do you see yourself..?).
Sales Negotiator: Your opportunity to join us
We’re looking for a confident customer-facing expert to help make a positive impact at one of our successful Taylors Estate Agency teams in Aylesbury.
Sales Negotiator: What this entails
Ultimately, your job is to be the first point-of-call for our property sales customers; both buyers and vendors. One day you’ll be planning a family first-home purchase, the next you’ll be conducting viewings and processing successful offers for a local developer’s portfolio. No one day will be the same!
You`ll be based from our Taylors branch in Aylesbury, learning from our experienced team, gaining a deeper understanding of local market trends and then driving new business initiatives by expertly showcasing the wider Countrywide Group Services to purchase and vendor leads.
We will give you all of the tools and knowledge that you need to be a success!
Sales Negotiator: Our ideal new starter?
- You carry a passion for property – with Estate Agent experience as a bonus!
- You strive to provide excellent customer service
- You find it easy to organise, plan and problem-solve
- You`re able to credibly engage and influence because you understand the routes to market for our customers
- You`re thorough and precise in what you do; clearly communicating with everyone around you at all stages of a deal
- You`re a car driver
- You`re fine with committing to weekend time
Sales Negotiator: What you’ll get out of it
- Competitive basic salary with a transparent commission structure
- 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays (which increase on length of service)
- Supported personal development and career progression
- Workplace pension
- Group Retail perks
- Group Services discounts
Arrange a Survey
Please choose an option below...