Compliance Monitoring Officer (Estate Agency Compliance Monitoring Team)- Connells Group
There is a fair amount of travel within this job, as the Compliance Monitoring Officer you’ll be supporting the branch network within their area. A company car, laptop and phone are provided to help you deliver within this position.
You will be Home Based, or a location of Leeds, Maidstone and London.
About the Job
You will play a pivotal role in supporting the delivery of second line monitoring across the Connells Group, by carrying out remote and branch-based, regulatory risk assessments. Provide challenge as to whether Group policies, procedures and controls meet legislative requirements and guidance and deliver detailed, accurate information in compiling appropriate monitoring reports.
What you’ll need to deliver
- Carry out regulatory inspections to branches across the entire Connells Group.
- Prepare regular, timely, relevant and concise reporting on the findings for management.
- Keep abreast of best practice and external developments in the area of legislation and monitoring and ensure that learning is applied.
- Identify and escalate at the earliest opportunity any significant regulatory issues to the line manager in a clear and accurate manner.
What you’ll have
- Relevant experience within the Estate Agency and Lettings industries.
- A team player, with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to build strong and effective working relationships with Stakeholders.
- Ability to assess the impact and relevance of issues and articulate them in a clear and precise manner whilst ensuring a commercial approach is maintained.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, Transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. Equality Act 2010
Arrange a Survey
Please choose an option below...