Business Development Manager
We`re the Land & New Homes team at Countrywide, the UK`s largest land and new homes agency. We`re proud to have a proven record in what we do.
Countrywide is `home` to around 10,000 professionals, operating over 50 of the best known lettings and estate agency brands across the entire UK. That`s a network of around 600 offices that sell a property every 2.2 minutes and let a property every 2 minutes!!
It`s safe to say that our colleagues are a national team of rock stars; with plenty of support in personal development and career progression (do you see yourself as a Director..?).
What this entails
Ultimately, your job will be to engage with House Builders and Developers to pitch and win instructions for new homes stock that our sales teams will then to take to market. This role is field-based and there will be times where you will need to be available over the occasional weekend (site launches etc.).
With your property industry knowledge and network, you will develop new client relationships with tried-and-tested methods, seeking opportunities for further business across the wider Countrywide Group Services, as a `one stop shop` for the client`s end customer (Part Exchange, Financial Services and Conveyancing etc.).
You`ll use your hunter`s approach to source new opportunities and follow up on leads from our own estate agency network.
You`ll complete pricing and marketing reports for your clients, involving our Land Management team to deliver downstream income opportunities for them; ensuring processes fall in line with all business requirements at all times including Estate Agency legislation, Data Protection, Consumer Code... All of the good stuff that keeps us legal and compliant!
You will hand over the operational elements of sales and marketing to one of your account manager colleagues, but you will remain close to the client throughout.
Who you`ll be, to be a success story
- You`re a hunter-gatherer, when it comes to sales and business development; proven with a track record of rolling up your sleeves and bringing home the goods
- You understand the problems, opportunities and language of the industry that we`re in and you`re able to engage and influence at a senior level
- You are thorough and precise in what you do, clearly communicating with everyone around you at all stages of the relationship
- You are a car driver... You`ll be on the road for the vast majority of your working week
What you get out of it
- Competitive basic salary with a transparent commission structure
- Company car
- Mobile phone and laptop
- 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays (which increase on length of service)
- Workplace pension
- Supported personal development and career progression
Arrange a Survey
Please choose an option below...