Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity with a recognised Property Brand?
We have an opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator to join our Richmond office, if you are experienced or at Graduate level we would love to hear from you.
We have a track record of success in marketing at a national and international level, with over half of our business coming through referral and recommendation. Trusted for Generations, we have specialised in letting residential property in London and South of England for more than 145 years.
About the Role
- Meeting and registering new applicants.
- Maintaining regular contact with Landlords and applicants, noting all correspondence and communications.
- Maintaining goodwill, establishing trust and building long lasting relationships with clients.
- Arranging, organising and conducting viewings.
- Negotiating offers on behalf of clients.
- Having an in-depth understanding of the local market place.
- Working closely with the Manager to identify new business opportunities.
- Achieving daily and weekly targets.
- Working collaboratively across all departments and referring business where necessary.
Why join us
At John D Wood & Co. our passion for property and strong focus on people set us apart. We don’t see buying, selling, renting and letting as processes - for us, they’re all about important, life-changing moments. This is why we empower our people to create exceptional experiences. The size and scale of our business will open up exciting opportunities for you, whether you want to broaden your skills by taking on a different role or progress upwards to take on more and more responsibility. Meanwhile, the fact that we’re always highly responsive to change makes this an incredibly inspiring place to develop your career.
Please enclose a full CV and cover note with your application.
Arrange a Survey
Please choose an option below...