Mortgage Advisor - Trainee
We are looking for a Trainee Mortgage Advisor to join us in Yeovil, working from our well known Palmer Snell Estate Agency Brand.
This is a unique opportunity to start your career within the mortgage industry with the largest Estate Agency and Mortgage Brokerage in the UK!
We are looking for an exceptional person who has the skills, attributes and desire to improve our customers experience throughout the mortgage process.
You will need to be driven, adaptable, self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast paced, target driven environment.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Salary for Trainees OTE £35k+
- Superb training and development programme with career progression opportunities
- Uncapped commission
- Leads generated from our colleagues in Estate Agency.
- Quality and Loyalty Bonus
- Group Discounts on Property Services.
- Building relationships with the Estate Agency teams in order to provide training and support.
- Attracting new customers and business, whilst being motivated to achieve professional goals within a result-driven environment.
- Being able to walk our customers through the entire mortgage service, including providing advice on a range of products and services to meet customer needs.
- Taking part in regular branch meetings to discuss best practice and build lasting relationships.
Skills and experience required:
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Countrywide Mortgage Services are part of the Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network or over 1,250 branches, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Arrange a Survey
Please choose an option below...