Trainee Mortgage and Protection Advisor
Our Beresford Adams brand on the North Coast of Wales are expanding their team of Mortgage Advisors to keep up with customer demand.
We will consider Personal Bankers/ Banking Advisors with at least Cemap1 or anyone with experience within a financial services environment, who holds Cemap 1 or the equivalent.
This could be your first step into a career as a Mortgage and Protection Advisor.
Countrywide Mortgage Services, who are a part of the Connell’s Group are looking to expand their current teams of Mortgage and Protection Consultants to keep up with the demand in 2022.
We are looking for exceptional people who have the skills, attributes and drive to improve our customers` experience throughout the mortgage process. Our most successful consultants always strive to provide the highest levels of service and to truly understand our customers` needs. You will need to be adaptable, self-motivated, and comfortable working in a fast paced, target driven environment.
What can we offer you as our Mortgage and Protection Advisor:
- Superb training and development programme with career progression opportunities
- Industry leading basic salary with uncapped commission
- Referral Bonuses
- Quality and Loyalty Bonus
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Group Discounts on Property Services
Main responsibilities of a Mortgage and Protection Advisor:
- Building relationships with the Estate Agency teams in order to provide training and support
- Attracting new customers and business, whilst being motivated to achieve professional goals within a result-driven environment
- Being able to walk our customers through the entire mortgage service, including providing advice on a range of products and services to meet customer needs
- Taking part in regular FS meetings to discuss best practice and build relationships
Skills and experience required to be a successful Mortgage and Protection Advisor
- Preferably an experienced salesperson with at least CeMAP 1 or the equivalent
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network or over 1,250 branches, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Arrange a Survey
Please choose an option below...